10 top answers you need to know about wedding photography
Q. how you describe your wedding photography style?
– Its Fine Art portrait blended with a unique documentary. Carefully adapted to garden, barn, hotel weddings or elopements and all kinds of outdoor ceremonies can create amazing wedding photography collection. When selecting a Wedding Photographer to make sure he knows how to adapt style according to the nature of events that you have chosen.
Q. What places do you cover?
– I cover all parts of Ireland, including Dublin, Sligo, Galway, Limerick, Donegal and Cork.
Q. How do I pick the best photographer when there are hundreds listed in my area?
– First, look for wedding ideas blogs that appeal to your style. Then look for wedding photographers listed there. Once you’ve got a handful of favourites, book an appointment and speak to them about your requirements. Keep in mind that you have to trust the photographer’s judgement and style, by doing so you will leave the magic of photo made in the photographer’s hands. Not only should you like the images, but also be able to ‘click’ at a certain level so that both of who feel comfortable working with each other.
Q. How far in advance should I book you?
– By the end of the year, 90 % dates for the following year is booked. However, if it gets closer to your wedding date, it could be harder to get a free date. I recommend booking 6-8 months in advance.
Q. How many photos do I get?
– As a wedding photographer, I typically deliver 50 photos for every hour of coverage. Usually, if I cover a full day event, I deliver about 500 photos, which may seem like a lot, but I capture all those little details and moments you missed while you were mingling.
Q. When will we get our photos?
– It takes around 6 weeks to process, edit and deliver your wedding photos. First, your online gallery is set up so that you can access photos and share them on the internet. Finally, the gallery will be password protected and only you will have access to it. Then a week later, I will mail you the USB and the album containing all your precious images.
Q. Are you fine with arranging group shots?
– Absolutely. Whether it is the whole family or a bunch of friends, I will more than happy to get group shots for you as its important part of wedding photography.
Q. What if we are not comfortable in front of the camera, or do not like to pose?
– My wedding photography style is fresh, relaxed and natural. Being not a big fan of people posing fake reactions. As a consequence over the years, I have learnt the art of observation. By knowing which places and what angles will give me my best shots.
Sometimes, you may not know that I am taking your photos. In my opinion trying to keep it natural, spontaneous and fun will make your wedding photos outstanding. Of course may give some directions, but most of the emotions captured are generally natural. I understand that it takes a split second to capture those most cherished memories, that’s why I use the latest technology and state-of-the-art cameras.
Afterward – Relax! Trust your photographer and don’t overload your schedule, so you don’t feel rushed — I recommend 15-20 minutes for family and wedding party photos, and 30 minutes for the couple portraits.
Q. Do I really need a second photographer?
– In most situation you do not need the second photographer, but sometimes if you like to cover, for example, the groom and bride getting ready, but there is too much distance (more than 15 minutes drive) between the place at which the bride and groom are residing, then you might want to hire a second photographer. The best thing is to contact me, to check the availability of a second shooter.
Q. Are there any extra charges?
– No. Everything will be decided beforehand. No hidden costs. No travel charges In Ireland. It’s quite simple – you do not have to worry about me.
Q. When do we have to pay the remaining balance?
– The remaining balance is due at the end of the wedding.
Q. Do you have insurance?
– Yes. As a professional photographer, I have insurance for all my equipment and professional indemnity.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION PLEASE EMAIL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org